UKM, here I am.

Source : https://www.ukm.my/portal/kolej/

 Main entrance of Kolej Keris Mas

Salam and Hi, everyone!

I hope that everyone of you have been doing nothing but great all the way up to this moment when you are reading this post. :D. This time I would like to share my experience having a precious moment studying in UKM.

Alhamdulillah, praise to the Creator as I have been given the chance to be in UKM to continue my studies in degree level. It’s already passed a month, I stayed in UKM. Am I too late for this kind of story? I hope not. HahahaπŸ˜‚. Okay, let’s begin with the hostel or college, where I am staying right now.

Source : https://genevieveannie.blogspot.com/

Talking about the college, I am the 20th batch of students stayed in this college. My college's name is Kolej Keris Mas or in shortest form, we only mention KKM. During the orientation week, the facilitators (students from 2nd and 3rd year students) told us that our college was the 2nd biggest after Kolej Pendeta Zaba (KPZ) which is the biggest college in UKM. Not to forget that, we frequently gathered in our college's hall for all activities in college during the Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa (MMM) but some of the college did not have a hall, so they held their activities under canopy tents. 

Other than that, KKM also provided with variety of accommodation and facilities compared to the others. For instance, KKM got 2 kind of bus zone that started from our college. Every morning at 7.30 am, there will be 4 buses available. Luckily, we can occupy the bus first, then whenever the bus went to the other location, then, some of the students who waits for a bus at the bus stop had to stand since there’s no seat available (Yup, I am happy since I often managed to get a seat 😊). Our main transportation in UKM is bus (Kiffah buses), since our travel journey is quite far or in other word UKM is a one of the huge universities. 

Source : http://rossitamz.blogspot.com/2013/09/pendaftaran-di-kolej-keris-mas-ukm-bangi.html
Kolej Keris Mas's room

Besides, we also have laundry service. But, I rarely do laundry there since it is not in the same block as my room. It is at the other part of the college. Otherwise, we also have washing machine in each block, located at the 3rd floor. Besides that, we also got water filter in each block. 
Next, KKM got all lockers, table, bed, chair was made of steel compared to the other college, the got all the things that mentioned are made of wood. Plus, the room is spacious and fitted 2 persons in a room comfortably.

The most important thing is the cafe where you went to filled up your stomach. At the cafe have : K-Mart, restaurants, MyCafe (open 24 hrs), food stalls, printing & photostat service. If you want to eat there, don’t worry about the price. Is it affordable? For me, it's a yes, but it depends on the meals. but to be exact, the portion was given exactly worth your pennies.

Source : https://nashsignature.blogspot.com/2017/04/pengalaman-temuduga-ukm.html
Fakulti Ekonomi dan Pengurusan

After 2nd week of lectures, I just realized that the some of the subjects that I must take was not my major before. So, I can say that I am new in this field of studies. This is when my expectation contrary with the reality about my course. I never thought that I’ll be learning accounting principles in the future, but then I am back at it again since I left it behind when I was Form 3, I did learn this subject on Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu (KHB): Perdagangan . Then, I was a science stream student after all. Frankly, I don’t favour that subject. It’s been a long way, almost 4 years (if I’m not mistaken) until today and of course, it will take few times to work on some of the new subjects, Accounting principles and Macroeconomy (Go go, Tina. You can do it).πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

“Success seem to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”

This quote hits me hard. I shouldn’t have made more excuses. I must work hard in order to make sure that I will accomplish my life goals. Sometimes, it is okay to be not okay. Breathe deeply, clear up your mind with unnecessary things. Take everything in your control. Jot down anything that what’s in your mind. Then, make plan on how to eliminate the challenges and problems that bother you. Trust me, everything will be worked out the way you want it to, in your own way.  This is my guidance, what do I do whenever I have a lot of things in my mind. Basically, this steps are based on my reading and observations through websites and videos from Youtube on how to handle stress. With that, a bunch of thank you for those who read this post.

Want to know more about UKM or my studies? I will be explain more details next time. Please look into my next post that will be within the following week. Save the date and don’t missed out!

With lots of love, from me.πŸ’“πŸ’•

Comments

  1. Yes, go go tina! you are just at the beginning of the road. There's loooong way to go :D
    Nice post you have here. with credit every pic good job!
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTH is not valued till sickness comes

Your only LIMIT is your MIND